Mango Smoothie with Moringa powder
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of curd or any unsweetened plant based milk
- 1 teaspoon of Moringa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Ice cubes
- Combine the diced mango, frozen banana, curd / plant based milk, Moringa powder, and honey (if using) in a blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to the blender and blend again until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, top it with some diced mango and enjoy.
This Mango Smoothie with Moringa powder is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients. Moringa is a superfood that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It adds a great nutritional boost to your smoothie, making it a healthy and refreshing drink.