TERMS AND CONDITION
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) for use of CAMYA FARMS LLP which includes Products, Website and other related services (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) was last updated as on 11th April, 2022. This Terms are effective as of 11th April, 2022.
These Terms constitute an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 including all its amendments and rules made thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
These Terms are legally binding document between CAMYA FARMS LLP, Brand Name Gramya Farms (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “Company” or “Gramya Farms ") and the potential users (hereinafter referred to "You" /"Your" / "Yourself"). These terms will be effective upon your acceptance of the same from your designated electronic mail address or in any other form of electronic record including, if applicable or provided, clicking on the check box of “I Agree” / “Accept” button or by any other means which construe your acceptance of these Terms. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ABOUT GRAMYA FARMS
Gramya Farms is the Brand Name of M/s. CAMYA FARMS LLP, which is incorporated as a LLP under LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP ACT, 2008 having LLPIN: AAX-3259 and having registered office at House No.87 Village Silarpur, Narnaul Mahendragarh Mahendragarh Haryana 123021. The Platform is owned, registered and operated by the Company.
GRAMYA FARMS PLATFORM
- Gramya Farms is a brand name of CAMYA FARMS LLP which deals with Retails sales of FMCG Goods. Gramya Farms Platform includes Products, website and services offered via the Platform.
- You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Third Party Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Gramya Farms with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gramya Farms, its directors, owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the full extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Gramya Farms. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of these Terms or your use of the Services.
- The Platform may include other sites link which are not verified by Gramya Farms and inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement and usage/ access of/ to any such linked website is at the user's own risk. Thereby, every User agrees and acknowledges that accessing third party websites through links provided on the Platform will solely be at the Users discretion.
- The Platform may run promotional campaign and advertisements of third parties from time to time. Your relationships and business dealings with any such third parties shall be solely matters between you and such third parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that Gramya Farms shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings with such third parties.
TERMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Gramya Farms reserves the right to update or modify these Terms or any other aspect or feature provided by the Platform without any prior notice. Your access of the Website and use of the Services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms, as updated or modified. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms or any other aspects and features each time you access and use the Services. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You represent and warrant that you are above 18 years of Age and competent to enter into a legally binding agreement and to be bound by these Terms. You shall not access and use the Services if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- If you represent a Corporate Entity i.e. Company, Partnership Firm etc., you expressly confirm that you are duly authorized on behalf of the entity to enter into the Agreement, access the Services and avail of the features and facilities.
- Gramya Farms reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
Gramya Farms enables the sale of variety of products on its Platform. Each product on the Platform is sold subject to its product description. While Gramya Farms strives to provide accurate descriptions, pricing details and other information about the products appearing on the Platform, it is likely that certain typographical or other errors may appear on the Platform which may not always reflect the inaccurate position while you are placing the order. In such an event, Gramya Farms may, at its discretion, contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancelations. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of the company.
- The pricing information relating to the product shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase. Gramya Farms does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region, or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you. Gramya Farms will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions via the e-mail address provided by you at the time of registration or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If Gramya Farms cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the entire amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made subject to banking protocols. Gramya Farms shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- We endeavor to deliver our orders across India, covering most postal pin codes via our courier partners. The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the program adds up the total of all individual shipping charges.. The processing and dispatching an Order usually take up to 48 hours from such time the Order is first placed. The date of delivery shall depend on your Pin/Zip code. Orders once confirmed cannot be edited. However, we may accept requests for address change within 08 hours of placing the order, provided such requests are made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you order products from our Platform for delivery outside India, additional import duties and taxes may be imposed (including separate import duties and taxes levied after the delivery reaches the specified destination). You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes, as applicable. We agree that we do not have any control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Text, graphics, images, audio, video, page layout, all right to, title to and interest in the Content available on the Website, the Website's look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URLs, are the property of Gramya Farms or its licensors.
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that these data are protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by Gramya Farms. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without prior written permission of Gramya Farms.
- Gramya Farms is the sole owners of the underlying website and content associated with the website and all the trademarks, copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Services. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Gramya Farms.
- The Website and the Content are protected by Indian copyright laws, and belong to GRAMYA FARMS or its partners, affiliates or contributors
- To access the Services of purchasing products from this Platform, you are required to open an Account by completing the registration process.
- You are required to enter correct details on the Platform and ensure that the details are true and complete.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and your Account which is provided to you on successful registration with Gramya Farms and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account and password.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us by email or at the communication address provided in these terms.
- You are requested to inform Gramya Farms if you wish to remove your details from our records, immediately upon receiving your written request to that effect Gramya Farms shall delete all such information.
- The Platform reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fee(s) in respect of any part or aspect of the Services, provided over the Platform, upon prior notice and also reserves the right to modify such charge(s)/ fee(s) from time to time towards existing and/ or newly introduced services, as the case may be.
- You are responsible for obtaining access to the service, and that access may involve third party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges, messages or data charges). You are responsible for the fee(s) associated with the display or delivery of ordered products. In addition, you are also responsible for all equipment necessary to access the service. The Subscriptions are set to automatically renew, if applicable, unless and until you cancel the automatic renewal 7 days prior the next renewal date.
- We accept payment (through our third party merchants) through any of the payment methods specified in our Payment Terms.
- We will provide you with an invoice following the making of any payment.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on our Primary Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any transactions, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and your bank, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reasons.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
You shall not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges that you have under these Terms without the prior written consent of Gramya Farms. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will be binding on your legal heirs, successors and permitted assignees. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this clause will be deemed null and void. Gramya Farms may transfer rights under the Terms to any third parties without the requirement of intimating you or seeking your consent.
AGREEMENT TO RECEIVE MAILS & PHONE CALLS
You hereby by way of accepting these Terms consent to the receipt of communication from us by way of e-mails, newsletters, WhatsApp messages & Phone calls.
USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
You agree and acknowledge that you will adhere to the Terms out of your free will. You have an option not to accept the Terms or later on withdraw your consent so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer at or such other electronic address as may be notified to You. The Company may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Platform.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
Exchange, return and/ or cancellation of your order paced on the Platform can be made, subject to certain conditions laid down under the Exchange
& Return Policy. You are therefore requested to review the Exchange & Return Policy.
You will not without obtaining prior written consent of Gramya Farms, disclose any information provided to you including the User list, customers list, name and addresses, ideas, business model, processes, concepts etc. relating to Gramya Farms or the Platform to any third party Confidential Information that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of the Platform.
You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all times be the property of Gramya Farms and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to Gramya Farms.
- Gramya Farms provides all the services on the Platform in a professional and diligent manner. The Services and the functions and feature of the Platform are provided on an “as is” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Gramya Farms neither warrants or represents that the services on the Platform will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. You acknowledge that there are risks inherent in internet connectivity that could result in the loss of your privacy, data, confidential information, and property.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the access, use or performance of the services, functions and features or for interruptions, delay, etc., even if we were advised of the possibility of damages resulting from the cost of getting substitute facilities on the services, any services, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the services, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data statements or conduct of anyone on the services, or inability to use the services, the provision of or failure to provide the functions and features, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. This clause shall survive in perpetuity.
You hereby further acknowledge and agree that the Terms are clear and easily accessible and provide statements of the Company policies and practices with respective to the use to access of the services provided through its Platform.
If any provision of this Terms shall be found by the Government or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable it shall be replaced with another, which is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect and the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from.
Gramya Farms shall not be liable for failing to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by an event substantially beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental authority in its sovereign or contractual capacity (including but not limited to declaration of lockdown), war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest or riots, and/or power outage or grid failure.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana, India and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English.
This Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mahendragarh, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.
For any Grievance you may contact the Grievances Officer, who shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer: Mr. Satish Kirodian
Address: House No 87
Village Silarpur, Narnaul