Skip to content
Honey Banana Walnut Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- Handful of walnuts
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, walnuts, melted butter, honey, beaten egg, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold then in until well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device