EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
This Exchange and Return Policy is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 including all its amendments and rules made thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Exchange and Return Policy is a legally binding document between CAMYA FARMS LLP, Brand Name “Gramya Farms” (Hereinafter referred to as “us”, “we”, “Company” or “Gramya Farms ") and the users (hereinafter referred to "You" /"Your" / "Yourself").
- Only Products purchased at our website gramyafarms.com (“website”) are eligible for exchange and return under this policy.
- Returns are accepted within 10 days from the Delivered Date.
- Products sold during sale are final and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Products purchased through gift cards, e-gift coupons, free promotional gifts, promotional offers to corporates, cannot be returned.
- Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products), cannot be returned.
DAMAGED AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Please note that only the damaged product will be replaced/refunded, in the case of multiple item shipments.
- We assure to provide a swift resolution and prompt refund or replacement, as is acceptable in your case.
- You should while accepting your order make sure that the packaging of the product is not damaged or defective. Once you have accepted an defective box, no return request will be processed for products which have got damaged due to such packing, except for manufacturing defects.
- If the Products you receive is damaged, defective, or contains the wrong products, please return the product within 07 days from the delivered date.
- Returns must be undamaged, unaltered and unused with all packaging intact.
- Please note that Gramya Farms will not be liable for any action if damage of the product or packaging is found to be a result of negligence by the recipient in the handling or storage of the product..
PROCEDURE FOR EXCHANGE AND RETURN
- Login at gramyafarms.com
- Go to my order
- Select the products you wish to exchange or return.
- Specify the reason for such exchange or return.
- Specify the size you wish to obtain by exchange of the product.
- Specify the bank account details in which you would like the refund amount to be credited in case of return where payment was made through cash on delivery(COD).
- Place the exchange or return request.
- You will receive an online confirmation for the same.
- Keep the products unused, undamaged and with all packaging intact for reverse pickup.
- Reverse pick up will be arranged. In few cases you may be asked to courier such products to the Gramya Farms.
- Once the products returned are received at Gramya Farms premises, such products will be verified for defects or damage.
- If the products are in order and not damaged or defective the refund will be processed within 07 working days from the returned date.
- For Online payments refund will be processed to the same account from which the amount was received by Gramya Farms.
- For COD the amount shall be transferred to the bank as per the details provided by you.
- If the payment cannot be processed due to technical issue or the correct account details are not provided, the same shall be kept saved as Gramya Farms Credit in your Online account, which can be utilised for any other purchase form the website.
Gramya Farms do not permit any returns or exchanges for international purchases unless the products have some manufacturing defects or a different product is delivered from what you had ordered.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The seat and place of arbitration shall be at Gurgaon, India and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mahendragarh, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.
Any issue in relation to the Exchange and Return Policy shall be communicated to the grievance officer. Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer: Mr. Satish Kirodian
Address: House No 87
Village Silarpur, Narnaul