Gramya Farms’ Winter White Honey is 100% chemical-free. There are NO added flavours, fillers, artificial aroma or preservatives. Winter White honey is naturally pale white in colour.
Our special winter honey is harvested in the peak of winter and it is naturally crystallized with a luscious thick texture and a gentle taste than regular raw honey. This unique property is due to the winter flora from where the bees collect nectar.
- Natural sources of carbohydrates, such raw white honey, might provide you a rapid energy boost.
- There are also several nutritional benefits of raw honey considering it is rich in vitamins and minerals such as B6, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Raw white honey contains a range of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Raw white honey has been demonstrated to possess abundant anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antibacterial qualities due to a natural enzyme called glucose oxidase -
- which can help lessen bodily inflammation and ease the symptoms of illnesses including arthritis, allergies, and asthma.
- Aid in reducing throat inflammation and warding against infection, support healthy gut function and digestion.
- While its antibacterial characteristics can assist prevent infection.
- Antioxidants can aid in preventing the body from being harmed by free radicals.
Store in an air-tight container in a cool, dry place. Use a clean, dry spoon to scoop out honey from the jar.
Is winter white honey always in crystalized form?
Winter white honey is often found crystallized, but it is not always the case. The crystallization of honey is determined by the type of nectar collected by the bees and also the temperature at which the honey is stored.
Honey is a solution made up primarily of glucose and fructose. Honey which contains more glucose than fructose is more likely to crystallize. Winter white honey is typically made from the nectar of light coloured flowers such as mustard, which has a higher glucose content and thus crystallizes more easily
What is the consistency of Winter White Honey?
Winter White honey, as compared to traditional raw honey, has a creamy colour and a smooth, mildly grainy texture that melts on your tongue or when you add it to warm drinks.
How do you store Winter White Honey?
Raw honey needs to be stored in an airtight, glass container, away from heat and sunlight in a dry area. Care should be taken to use a clean, dry spoon everytime you scoop out the goodness from the jar.
Can we consume Winter White Honey in winter?
Consuming honey during the winter months is the best option. It aids in the prevention of infections and strengthens the immune system. Toxins are eliminated by raw honey, which is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Is White Honey good for skincare?
White honey is used to beautify skin and help heal wounds due to the presence of phytonutrients. Considering it's a powerhouse of antioxidants, it helps repair damaged skin and fade scars.