Skip to content
Honey and Almond Granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raw wild honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or desi ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and sliced almonds.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, A2 cow ghee, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the honey mixture over the oats and almonds and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown, stirring once halfway through.
- Once out of the oven, flatten the granola mix. Cut in desired size.
- Let the granola cool completely before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device